Protecting customers or clients when visiting a store or office is a challenge for many businesses, especially today when many stores are open 24/7 and offices are faced with the security challenge of unwanted visitors. But inadequate security covers a broad range of potential risks, including:
- Poor lighting in parking lot areas
- Lack of an in-store security program
- Inadequate security entrances to office buildings after hours
- Not enough security at events
- Unattended construction sites
In addition, failures to warn of dangers and premises liability are directly related to inadequate security and safety measures.
Call Mr. Schwartz or Contact us today for a Free Case Evaluation at 954-655-0222.